Blondie's Blog

And you may find yourself living in a shotgun shack... And you may ask yourself- well...how did I get here?

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Losing my mind...

I have officially lost it. And when I say it, I am referring to just the most valuable things, the hardest to replace things. In the span of about ten days I have lost my entire wallet containing every card I own. Credit cards, insurance cards, ID cards, SHOPPERS CLUB CARDS! Ok, I am still paying for that one, calling all of my credit card companies to cancel the cards, replacing your driver's license sucks. Next I lost my favorite pair of jeans. I eventually found them but then I broke my digital camera. The LCD is shot and looks like a pretty rainbow in the bottom of sugary cereal bowl. Since it is my work camera I'm not too sure how that one is going to play out. I usually don't lose or break things, but apparently I got a nice little streak going. The wallet got lost during a Thursday girls night out two days before my cousin's wedding. So if you are in the neighborhood of State St. and happen upon a green wallet with Chinese print, I'll reward the finder with whatever money that will not be left inside it.

On another note, I was in Niagara Falls all day Friday for a few work meetings and it is the first time I have been up there in about 8 years. WOW! Not alot has changed, still beautiful and awe inspiring but many more things to do now! We actually got a guided tour from the Niagara Parks dept. to some of the attractions. The neatest thing I saw was the Butterfly Conservatory. I had never been there and to be able to stand among thousands of different butterflies flying near you was pretty cool. Many many wineries up there but our driver wanted to stay focused on our work meetings. Boo.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:05 PM, Blogger Blondie said…

    I never thought of karma.... hmmmm.... it all makes sense now.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home