Blondie's Blog

And you may find yourself living in a shotgun shack... And you may ask yourself- well...how did I get here?

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Odd habits...



You may not know this, but I visit the Erie cemetery pretty frequently when the weather permits. I don't know anybody buried there, but I love to walk my dog there. Picture this, blonde girl+dog+mp3 player+very loud singing. Strange, I know. Usually I don't get caught singing, at least not that I know of. I have almost been run over a few times though. You would think a speed limit of 15 mph would alleviate any danger, but it doesn't. Ok, now to make it just a little stranger, I like to take photos of said cemetery. Yes, tombstones people. And not of anyone I know, although I think it would be EVEN WEIRDER (if that's possible at this point) if I knew the people in the graves.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home